Tuesday 20 March 2012

he was like acoustic music

As the sun sets beneath the horizon, I sit gazing out of the window at the sky thats getting darker by the second. Then, suddenly I have an amazing thought..if daily activities come to an end everyday just like how the sun sets everyday, is it possible for a person to re-enter our lives over and over again like the rising sun? This I was debating with myself for a substantial amount of time; half of me was saying 'how nice it would be if that was the case' whereas the other half of me was saying 'if that was the case, then the true value of eternal love is no more'. I had thought about this for awhile and came to a conclusion that my second half was correct. Once people keep entering ad leaving our lives, the value of true love is really lost, hence making love worthless. 

Therefore, once a person enters your life, no matter if you quarrel and break-up with him/her, there will always be a space for him/her in your heart which is not replaceable by anyone. 

Before ending this, I say that for myself, once a boy entered my heart, he will always have a special place in it, just like acoustic music, which I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment