Saturday 3 March 2012

Expectations...and expectations huh!


Expectations...and expectations huh!

A parent expects his/her child to be the most perfect human being in the whole world....
A teacher expects his /her students to excel in all fields...
A husband expects his wife to be the most beautiful and caring
A wife expects her husband to be the richest.

Ahh! I might be wrong ...and the expectations might be different..but don't you think we all expect a lot from others?

Don't you think that is a kind of dependency?

Don't you think life would have been much more easier if we expected less from others?

I have often felt that one of the main reasons of sadness is expecting a lot...

Love..which mysteriously connects two people..gets ruined due to expectations...

~~* A few days ago...one of my friends...did something that left me shocked...I am shocked even now..she has spoilt her future...
I expected her to be doing well in studies..but..ahhh!!..that made me realize....I really expected too much..what right do I have..yes I am a friend.... I don't own her...do I?

Friendship is the most precious relationship on this Earth..I value it so much....

Expectations do ruin it...yes I've experienced it.....


I end with the lines I found in one of my notebooks...

~~*Har jazbaat ko zubaan nahi milti
har aarzoo ko dua nahi milti
khushi mei toh sab dete hein saath
Dukh mei toh aasoo ko bhi aakhon mei panaah nahi milti*~~

Be happy be cool...do not expect too much even if u r a fool :P hey I rhymed it tats on a funny note though :P

No comments:

Post a Comment